Search Engine Reputation Management Services
Search engine reputation management (SERM) is a practice of cleaning up of negative search results in major Search engines like Google, Bing, and Ask. In the today’s dynamic user-generated content and an increase in social media, participation has made it easier for competitors or unhappy employees to post negative comments and reviews online.
Search engines like Google can pick up these comments and reviews and display it for the brand’s keywords. Negative or defamatory content online may have an adverse impact on the brand’s business.
Our expert Search engine reputation management (SERM) services include:
- Create business profiles on various strong domains.
- Create social media profiles.
- Contribute to sites and events to get an “about the author” page.
- Get others to write about you.
- Have multiple websites yourself.
- Also optimize for Google results like AdWords, images, video, and local search, so you control a larger portion of the SERP.
- Submitting these well-optimized pages on authority domains, and well linked from other sites.
Who Needs Search Engine Reputation Management Services?
At CCS, we have helped a wide variety of people and organizations control their search engine reputations such as reputation repair, online reputation monitoring, negative content removal, Google negative results, DMCA takedown notice, etc.
Contact CCS to talk to one of our advisors about the Search Engine Reputation Management services that will help you build the right perception about your company and win customer confidence.