Cyber Security & IT Compliance
Central Cyber Security (CCS) clients perform business in cyberspace. We deliver a practical, comprehensive, and efficient approach to cybersecurity risk management that keeps pace with today’s dynamic risk landscape.
Extend the security of your business by enabling extensive visibility, increased compliance, rapid response and the ability to manage threats.
Our Security Consultants help assess security programs, enterprise risk posture and enterprise risk strategy planning and development for our clients. We are focused on identifying and managing risk to protect and create value for our clients.
Cyber Security Services
- IT Strategy
- Information Risk Assessment
- Mitigation Strategies
- Information Security Policies and Procedures
- Business Continuity Management
- Standards – ISO 27001, BS 25999, ISO 20000
- Application Security Assessments
- HIPAA Regulatory Compliance
- Forensics & Incident Response.
Information Security Tools
- SIEM: LogRhythm, ArcSight, QRadar, McAfee SIEM and AlienVault
- Vulnerability Management: Nexpose, Nessus, and Qualys
- Firewalls: ASA, Checkpoint, and Juniper
- IDS/IPS: Sourcefire, McAfee IPS, and Trend Micro Tipping point
- WebApp Firewalls: Imperva, F5, Akamai, Barracuda, Fortinet, Citrix, and Layer7 API gateway.
- Threat Intelligence and Management: RiskIQ, Skybox, Anomali, Webroot, and CrowdStrike.
Cyber Security Certifications
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™ (CRISC)
- Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor® (CISA)
- PCI DSS QSA
Who Needs Cyber Security Consulting Services?
At CCS, we have helped a wide variety of people and organizations with our cyber security consulting services. This includes businesses, individuals, celebrities, executives, corporations, independent consultants, and much more.
Contact CCS to talk to one of our advisors about the cyber security consulting services.